Pages | Home Page
Rules and Regulations 1982
1. All Garage membership cards are the property of the Garage and may be confiscated and revoked at the discretion of the management.
2. Members must have their membership I.D. cards with them for admission. Without this card admittance may be denied or guest prices charges.
3. Members are allowed 4 guests on Friday and 4 guests on Saturday. If you intend to bring more than 4 guests, it is required to call the office #255-4517, and make a reservation for the extra guests. Reservations for extra guests must be made before the party begins.
4. On Saturday or where Saturday door policy is specified, members may not bring more than one female guest. She must have with her a proper I.D. proving she is 25 years of age. Without this I.D. women guests will not be admitted on Saturdays.
5. Friday night membership cards may not be used for admittance on Saturdays or special parties except where specifically announced.
6. Your guests must be at least 22 years of age. If your guest looks to be under 22 admission may be denied without proper proof of age.
7. Members found bringing a stranger into the club will have their membership card confiscated on the spot.
8. We will not accept guest names by phone. Your guests must arrive with you. If your guest is found waiting for you in front of the club or on the corner, your guest will be denied admittance that evening. Please find a suitable alternative meeting place for your guest other than the block of the club. Likewise, if your guest arrives at the door before you, admission will be denied to your guest for the remainder of the night.
9. Drug dealing of any kind will not be tolerated. Members will lose their membership status. Guests will be immediately expelled from the club. Members will be held accountable for the behavior of their guests.
10. No alcoholic beverages are permitted within the club.
11. Exits are to be used only once during the night. Anyone departing and wishing to return the same night will be charged a second admission.
12. All coats, bags and personal items must be checked in the coatroom. Personal belongings found in and behind sneakers or anywhere other than the coatroom will be placed in the coatroom and will not be returned until the end of the party. A service charge per item will be required.
13. Our coatroom rules and liabilities are posted in the coatroom.
14. Cameras, radios and recording devices are not permitted within the club.
15. Dancing on our speakers can cause damage. Please remember this.
16. Last but not least, the Garage is a party place. "Sleepers" GO HOME TO SLEEP!